Scottish farmland not cheap
We always concentrate on the price of farmland in the U.S. and seldom look at the world when it comes to farmland prices.
Of course farmland prices vary widely, but apparently good farmland in Europe and the United Kingdom are fairly high, too.
“The latest Scottish farmland index reports that farmland values have risen 3 percent in the first quarter of 2012 and have doubled in the past five years. High quality arable land is at $7,000 per acre and ploughable grassland is at $3,600 per acre,” according to a report in the Global AgDevelopments newsletter from Global Ag Investing.
Global AgInvesting conferences for discussion about investing in land around the world are held regularly, with one for Asia and Europe upcoming. You can see details by clicking here.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.