Russian, foreign investors could buy Uralkali
Russian and foreign investors could buy a stake in potash producer Uralkali, while there is no sense for the government to take on risks of ownership on itself, First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov told Reuters on Monday.
Speculation that tycoon Suleiman Kerimov may sell his Uralkali stake has mounted since the Russian firm triggered a row with Belarus by pulling out of a sales cartel with state-owned Belaruskali in July.
"It is a company that could be bought by a huge number of Russian and foreign investors," Shuvalov told the Reuters Russia Investment Summit. "Nobody has considered a consolidation of the asset under a state banner at all."
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.