Revise seed treatment system launched
Innvictis Crop Care, LLC, www.innvictis.com, announced the launch of the Revise Seed Treatment System in time for the 2014 planting season. Seed treatment and Seed Care veteran, Jason Mize, has developed and constructed the Revise Seed Treatment System. Utilizing state of the art formulations and custom blending equipment, Innvictis is able to provide retailers high quality, precision blended seed treatment packages that can be customized to local needs and requirements.
“We invested in a state of the art custom blending unit that allows us to offer retailers across the US a menu of seed care options. The precision measurement capabilities of our blender gives the seed treatment centers the opportunity to create an infinite number of customized blends for their growing region. We are able to offer precise blends of an assortment of options including fungicides, insecticides, nutritional aids, plant growth regulators and hormones, etc. that growers may want to utilize on their farm. We can create these customized blends and deliver them to seed treatment service providers in top of the line packaging,” says Jason Mize, Seed Care Manager for Innvictis Crop Care, LLC. “No two growers nor no two fields are the same. They all have different expectations and management styles. By investing in this capability, we can provide a valuable service to those retailers looking for greater flexibility and product offerings for their growers through the Revise Seed Treatment System.”
The Revise Seed Treatment System is a service provided to seed treatment facilities that helps create and efficient yet flexible package of options for the treater. Bringing insecticides, fungicides, nutritional supplements together with select polymers and pigments and delivering this package to treaters in a customized blend is the core to the Revise Seed Treatment System.
Retailers and seed treatment facilities interested in finding out more about the Revise Seed Treatment System are encouraged to call toll free 1-855-Innvictis.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.