Rentech closes sale of Natchez site for $9 million in proceeds
Rentech, Inc. announced that a subsidiary of the company has closed the sale of approximately 450 acres in Natchez, Miss., to Adams County, Mississippi, for proceeds of approximately $9 million.
D. Hunt Ramsbottom, president and CEO of Rentech, said, “The sale of the Natchez site is consistent with our stated intention to dispose of our non-core alternative energy related assets.” Ramsbottom continued, “We remain focused on the significant opportunities within our newly launched wood fibre processing business as well as growth in our nitrogen fertilizer business.”
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto