Rentech Nitrogen Partners resumes production in East Dubuque
Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. announced the completion of all repairs related to the fire that occurred at its East Dubuque, Ill., nitrogen fertilizer facility on Nov. 29, 2013. Ammonia production resumed on December 29, 2013, and the facility is producing ammonia as expected at a steady rate of approximately 790 tons per day as of Jan. 5, 2014. The Partnership continues to anticipate ammonia production at the increased rate of approximately 1,020 tons per day by the end of January 2014, upon completion of the previously-announced repairs to the foundation of one of the four syngas compressors.
Rentech Nitrogen reaffirmed its expectation that the lost production due to the fire will have minimal effect on previously forecasted deliveries for 2014, and that the overwhelming majority of the impact on product deliveries occurred in 2013. The Partnership also confirmed that it is in the process of submitting insurance claims to cover the full costs of the repairs, and expects to pay a deductible of $1 million.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.