Renk Seed announces significant expansion
Renk Seeds announced an expansion of its facilities in Sun Prairie, Wis. This expansion will add 150 percent more bulk storage capacity, 45 percent more warehouse space and include a soybean processing building that will double bagging capacity.
"When you have been in business as long as our company is you have to invest in your facilities," Alex Renk explains. This addition is meant to handle added sales volume and equally importantly to speed up bagging so product can be shipped out on quicker basis. This will also allow the older processing plant to be dedicated solely to corn bagging.
Renk has seen strong growth with the advent of the biotech enhanced seed products that now make up 100 percent of its soybean sales, 85 percent of its corn sales and 10 percent of its alfalfa sales.
Renk has strong ties with the major biotech firms of Monsanto, Syngenta, Dow and BASF and is active in integrating their technologies into Renk product offerings.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment