The Focus on Precision Workshop conference being sponsored by the National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants and the Wisconsin Association of Professional Agricultural Consultants will be held Feb. 28 and 29 at Madison, Wis.
The preliminary schedule has the program beginning with registration from 7:30 until 8:30 a.m. followed by the welcome by Jeff Polenske, Polenske Agronomic Consulting, Inc., Appleton, Wis., on the 28th.
Topics during the conference/workshop include:
- Practical Use of Aerial Imagery—Guided Spot Sampling and Nutrient Benchmarking
- Some Practical Uses for the GeoVantage Tool
- Theories Re: Declining P & K Soil Test Levels Based on Analyzing a Large Database Over the Midwest
- The Adapt-N Tool: The Components that Drive the Engine
- Micronutrients Mn and B
- Some Practical Uses for the SatShot, AgrimaGIS & Raid Eye Tools
- How I Use an iPad in my Consulting Practice
- Advice for Small Business Owners from an I.T. Consultant
- Positioning Your Business to Sell Someday, How to Value a Business Like Ours
- The Business of Consulting in Canada
A precision equipment and services trade show will be part of the conference, which will allow one-on-one discussion with suppliers.
The meeting is being held at the Madison Crowne Plaza on Washington Avenue. Each individual Focus on Precision attendee must make their own reservations by calling Passkey Reservations 888-233-9527.
Registration can be completed by going to the NAICC Web site, printing the registration form, filling it out and mailing the registration fees or faxing the registration form with credit card information to the following number: (901) 861-0512.
For registration information, click here.