Registering for AgGateway meeting still possible
AgGateway’s mid-year meetring will be held in Johnston, Iowa, and it is only about six weeks from the start of the meeting, June 17-21. The association is urging those interested in topics to be discussed to take this free opportunity to investigate if AgGateway has value to them.
AgGateway says ag professionals can learn and help their industry. “You'll hear updates on the Standardized Precision Ag Data Exchange (SPADE) project, the Tonnage Reporting Project for feed and fertilizer, next steps on other Precision Ag Council projects, the latest on Seed Connectivity II, the new Automated Information Data Capture (AIDC) Project, and much more,” the meeting announcement says.
This meeting is one place where new ideas germinate for eBusiness in agriculture and allows persons to participate in council and committee meetings that directly impact their business.
Trading partners and competitors will be gathering to discuss ways to achieve more efficient business transactions. In addition to receptions and breaks, networking will occur on a free tour of the John Deere Des Moines Works factory.
The full meeting agenda is here. Register and hotel reservations need made now. Since there are a few other large events going on in the Des Moines area that week, you'll want to plan today to get the best rates. A list of the hotels and negotiated rates is available on the Mid-Year Meeting web page. Remember to mention that you are with "John Deere" to receive the conference rate.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company