Register for the Colorado MACA meeting
“MACA Mountains of Opportunity” is the theme for the 2013 Mid America CropLife Association Annual Meeting, September 3-5 at the Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, Colorado.
This meeting has a strong assortment of well known and influential speakers. They include:
- James Budzynski, Ph.D., managing principal, MacroGain Partners
- Todd Goll, vice president, ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago
- Frank Mitsch, managing director and senior equity analyst with Wells Fargo.
“Global Decisions and Impact on the U.S. Crop Protection Products” will be the topic of a panel featuring:
- John Chrosniak, director, North American Crop Protection, DuPont Crop Protection,
- Jim Blome, president & CEO, Bayer CropScience LP
- Corey Houck, head of U.S. Sales, Syngenta.
To register for the meeting and additional details go to http://www.maca.org/registration/.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants