Register for the Colorado MACA meeting
“MACA Mountains of Opportunity” is the theme for the 2013 Mid America CropLife Association Annual Meeting, September 3-5 at the Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, Colorado.
This meeting has a strong assortment of well known and influential speakers. They include:
- James Budzynski, Ph.D., managing principal, MacroGain Partners
- Todd Goll, vice president, ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago
- Frank Mitsch, managing director and senior equity analyst with Wells Fargo.
“Global Decisions and Impact on the U.S. Crop Protection Products” will be the topic of a panel featuring:
- John Chrosniak, director, North American Crop Protection, DuPont Crop Protection,
- Jim Blome, president & CEO, Bayer CropScience LP
- Corey Houck, head of U.S. Sales, Syngenta.
To register for the meeting and additional details go to http://www.maca.org/registration/.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture