Register for the Colorado MACA meeting
“MACA Mountains of Opportunity” is the theme for the 2013 Mid America CropLife Association Annual Meeting, September 3-5 at the Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, Colorado.
This meeting has a strong assortment of well known and influential speakers. They include:
- James Budzynski, Ph.D., managing principal, MacroGain Partners
- Todd Goll, vice president, ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago
- Frank Mitsch, managing director and senior equity analyst with Wells Fargo.
“Global Decisions and Impact on the U.S. Crop Protection Products” will be the topic of a panel featuring:
- John Chrosniak, director, North American Crop Protection, DuPont Crop Protection,
- Jim Blome, president & CEO, Bayer CropScience LP
- Corey Houck, head of U.S. Sales, Syngenta.
To register for the meeting and additional details go to http://www.maca.org/registration/.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre