Register for the Colorado MACA meeting
“MACA Mountains of Opportunity” is the theme for the 2013 Mid America CropLife Association Annual Meeting, September 3-5 at the Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, Colorado.
This meeting has a strong assortment of well known and influential speakers. They include:
- James Budzynski, Ph.D., managing principal, MacroGain Partners
- Todd Goll, vice president, ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago
- Frank Mitsch, managing director and senior equity analyst with Wells Fargo.
“Global Decisions and Impact on the U.S. Crop Protection Products” will be the topic of a panel featuring:
- John Chrosniak, director, North American Crop Protection, DuPont Crop Protection,
- Jim Blome, president & CEO, Bayer CropScience LP
- Corey Houck, head of U.S. Sales, Syngenta.
To register for the meeting and additional details go to http://www.maca.org/registration/.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown