Register for ARA Crisis Management & Media Training Program
Registration is now open for the Agricultural Retailers Association Crisis Management and Media Training Program, Feb. 27-28, at the Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo.
Is your agricultural retail business prepared for a crisis? If a major accident happens at your facility, how do you respond? What would you tell reporters? If an extreme activist group suddenly appeared at your facility and made outrageous, unfair claims about your operation, how would you react?
There are many misperceptions about the agriculture industry in the minds of the public today. As a result, many agricultural retailers are starting to face some of the tough challenges mentioned above. Knowing how to respond in these crisis situations is critical and could have a major impact on the success and reputation of your business.
ARA has developed a new Crisis Management & Media Training program to help agricultural retailers address these concerns. This program is sponsored by FMC and CHS and will be led by two communications experts with experience dealing with mainstream press and crisis situations - Lani Jordan, Director of Corporate Communications for CHS, and Lindsay Strand, President of Lindsay Strand Associates, Inc. In addition to their experience with crisis communications, these individuals also have an understanding of the unique challenges for ag retailers since they have led many of the crisis communications programs that CHS provides to their own retail employees.
Program Information and Registration Details
The class size for this program is limited. Sign up early to ensure that your participation.
Click here to register and read more about the program agenda, speaker bios and more.
For more information on the ARA Crisis Management and Media Training Program, contact Michelle Hummel in the ARA office at (202) 457-0825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Junge Control Inc.