Raven industries enhances steering and Slingshot
Raven Industries announced enhancements to their SmarTrax and Slingshot product lines.
“These new enhancements are really based on customer feedback, and we are excited about how these new innovations will help our customers in the global marketplace we serve," said Matt Burkhart, vice president and general manager for Raven Industries Applied Technology Division.
SmarTrax MD is a new simple-to-install mechanical drive steering system that allows growers throughout Raven's global markets to seamlessly transfer the ability to steer automatically across their fleet of vehicles, including multiple tractors, combines, windrowers and more. Customers will also benefit from the added torque for faster operating speeds, increased accuracy and reduced noise. SmarTrax MD is ISOBUS compatible providing even more convenience for customers with a compatible virtual terminal already in the cab.
Slingshot Online 2.0 will offer a more streamlined user experience through several enhancements to help simplify the way customers manage and share their data. These include various improvements to the Slingshot Portal, the API platform, and RTK streaming solutions; plus a Wi-Fi enabled version of the Slingshot Field Hub, which will be compatible with major cell carriers throughout global markets. The Wi-Fi Field Hub will create a hot spot, allowing up to five devices to connect at one time, and are a fit for customers needing to utilize wireless internet on their laptop or mobile device in the field.
These product enhancements will be available this spring and summer of 2013.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.