Raven notes international sales expansion
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division has recently taken its diverse product offering into new territories throughout the world as part of its continuous vision for global expansion. Raven recently signed new product dealers in Mexico, Thailand and the Philippines with new prospects continually being identified.
To support their efforts of global development, Raven has also translated their website and product guide app into several languages including Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese, among others.
“Precision agriculture is an industry with world-wide growth potential. As Raven pursues new markets, we are strongly committed to providing customer service and sales tools, including websites and product apps, translated into local languages,” said Michelle Lavallee, global leader of sales and marketing.
As further commitment to the global vision, Raven has promoted Jeff Rohlena to global manager of business development managers, where he will focus on promoting and expanding the reach of Raven’s innovative precision agriculture solutions around the world.
Information on Raven’s global expansion can be found at www.ravenprecision.com. The beginnings of Raven goes back to1956 with the manufacturing of high-value technical products. It continues with engineering, manufacturing and technological innovation to serve the precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, aerospace, and electronic manufacturing services markets.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta