RapidEye joins ESA Third Party Mission Program
RapidEye, a leader in high-resolution, wide area repetitive coverage of earth through its constellation of five satellites, announced that it is now part of the European Space Agency's (ESA) Third Party Mission (TPM) Program. Through this program, ESA provides data to the European and international scientific user community, as well as to suppliment its own internal projects for research and application development.
RapidEye's archive data is now available to the scientific user community from ESA member states (including Canada), the European Commission Member States, as well as Africa and China (as part of the Dragon program) through project proposal submission on ESA's Earthnet Online Portal.
ESA's TPM scheme has been in effect for more than 30 years and is funded under ESA's Earthnet activity. It currently includes more than 15 active missions.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta