RFA responds to stepped up RFS attacks
Less than two weeks after the Environmental Protection Agency denied a petition to waive the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), the oil and retail food industries are renewing and increasing attacks on the law. Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) president and CEO Bob Dinneen comments on the actions taken by the American Petroleum Institute and the National Council of Chain Restaurants this week.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?