RFA responds to stepped up RFS attacks
Less than two weeks after the Environmental Protection Agency denied a petition to waive the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), the oil and retail food industries are renewing and increasing attacks on the law. Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) president and CEO Bob Dinneen comments on the actions taken by the American Petroleum Institute and the National Council of Chain Restaurants this week.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture