RFA responds to stepped up RFS attacks
Less than two weeks after the Environmental Protection Agency denied a petition to waive the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), the oil and retail food industries are renewing and increasing attacks on the law. Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) president and CEO Bob Dinneen comments on the actions taken by the American Petroleum Institute and the National Council of Chain Restaurants this week.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants