RFA responds to stepped up RFS attacks
Less than two weeks after the Environmental Protection Agency denied a petition to waive the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), the oil and retail food industries are renewing and increasing attacks on the law. Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) president and CEO Bob Dinneen comments on the actions taken by the American Petroleum Institute and the National Council of Chain Restaurants this week.
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto