RFA responds to stepped up RFS attacks
Less than two weeks after the Environmental Protection Agency denied a petition to waive the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), the oil and retail food industries are renewing and increasing attacks on the law. Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) president and CEO Bob Dinneen comments on the actions taken by the American Petroleum Institute and the National Council of Chain Restaurants this week.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting