R7 Tool wins ARA Technology Contest
In May 2012 ARA invited members to nominate technologies and/or presenters to be featured during the Technology Breakout Session during the ARA Annual Conference & Expo. The 11 nominees were then presented to ARA membership for voting. Voting concluded on Thursday, Oct. 18 with Winfield Solutions' R7 Tool winning with 173 votes.
The R7 Tool is a comprehensive precision farming solution that enables variable-rate prescriptions for seed, crop protection and crop nutrient applications. Click here to learn more.
The winner will be allowed 30 minutes to present their product and receives a complimentary trip to the conference. Additionally, AgGateway will travel to the winner’s home office to present a check for $1,000 to the charity of the winner’s choice.
AgLogic John Deere
Agrian Documented Network Agrian
AgVentures LLC Full Order Fulfillment System
Sackett HIM Mixer A.J. Sackett & Sons No Wait Nitrate Solum
PowerSuite XS Inc.
QR Code Willowood USA
R7 Tool WinField
Slingshot Raven Industries
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease