R7 Tool wins ARA Technology Contest
In May 2012 ARA invited members to nominate technologies and/or presenters to be featured during the Technology Breakout Session during the ARA Annual Conference & Expo. The 11 nominees were then presented to ARA membership for voting. Voting concluded on Thursday, Oct. 18 with Winfield Solutions' R7 Tool winning with 173 votes.
The R7 Tool is a comprehensive precision farming solution that enables variable-rate prescriptions for seed, crop protection and crop nutrient applications. Click here to learn more.
The winner will be allowed 30 minutes to present their product and receives a complimentary trip to the conference. Additionally, AgGateway will travel to the winner’s home office to present a check for $1,000 to the charity of the winner’s choice.
AgLogic John Deere
Agrian Documented Network Agrian
AgVentures LLC Full Order Fulfillment System
Sackett HIM Mixer A.J. Sackett & Sons No Wait Nitrate Solum
PowerSuite XS Inc.
QR Code Willowood USA
R7 Tool WinField
Slingshot Raven Industries
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?