R7 Tool wins ARA Technology Contest
In May 2012 ARA invited members to nominate technologies and/or presenters to be featured during the Technology Breakout Session during the ARA Annual Conference & Expo. The 11 nominees were then presented to ARA membership for voting. Voting concluded on Thursday, Oct. 18 with Winfield Solutions' R7 Tool winning with 173 votes.
The R7 Tool is a comprehensive precision farming solution that enables variable-rate prescriptions for seed, crop protection and crop nutrient applications. Click here to learn more.
The winner will be allowed 30 minutes to present their product and receives a complimentary trip to the conference. Additionally, AgGateway will travel to the winner’s home office to present a check for $1,000 to the charity of the winner’s choice.
AgLogic John Deere
Agrian Documented Network Agrian
AgVentures LLC Full Order Fulfillment System
Sackett HIM Mixer A.J. Sackett & Sons No Wait Nitrate Solum
PowerSuite XS Inc.
QR Code Willowood USA
R7 Tool WinField
Slingshot Raven Industries
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- CLA responds to EPA’s “Waters of the U.S.” rulemaking
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Analysis lists top 10 states for residue and manure energy
- EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years