Quotes show GM food labeling is road to stop GM crops
Jon Entine wrote an article about the Genetic Literacy Project, which appears on the Forbe.com website.
Entine asks the question—“Is labeling GMOs really about our right to know.” He contends those wanting foods labeled as possibly containing genetically modified crop ingredients aren’t so much interested in full disclosure labeling as they are stopping the production of GM crops.
The interesting infographic at the end of his comments has quotes from individuals who support labeling of GM foods but who admit they don’t want GM crops grown on planet earth.
The link to the article and infographics is here.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement