Quotes show GM food labeling is road to stop GM crops
Jon Entine wrote an article about the Genetic Literacy Project, which appears on the Forbe.com website.
Entine asks the question—“Is labeling GMOs really about our right to know.” He contends those wanting foods labeled as possibly containing genetically modified crop ingredients aren’t so much interested in full disclosure labeling as they are stopping the production of GM crops.
The interesting infographic at the end of his comments has quotes from individuals who support labeling of GM foods but who admit they don’t want GM crops grown on planet earth.
The link to the article and infographics is here.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture