ProPartners Financial relocates headquarters
ProPartners Financial (PPF), a one-stop Farm Credit System solution for crop input vendors who offer financing to their customers, has moved to a larger operations and headquarters office in Lake Elmo, Minn.
“The crop input supply industry will continue to grow to meet the demands of today’s crop producers,” said Chris Mueller, president of PPF. “We are pleased to grow along with our customer base. Our new office facility allows for this growth and will support our ability to serve our customers at a high level.”
The new space houses loan processing, underwriting, documentation, information technology, accounting, customer service and other functions. In addition to the Lake Elmo location, PPF has offices in Bloomington, Ill., Fargo, N.D., and Spokane, WA. Additional sales and marketing representatives are located in Missouri, Kansas, Indiana, Tennessee, and California.
PPF merged with the Northwest Farm Credit Services Dealer Financial Services (DFS) unit Sept. 1, 2012. PPF is owned by 10 Farm Credit System associations with $36 billion in combined assets. It expected that PPF will provide nearly $2 billion in loan commitments to the customers of crop input dealers across the country in 2013.
The new office address is 8550 Hudson Blvd. North and is adjacent to the previous office location. Lake Elmo is located just to the east of St. Paul, Minn.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement