ProPartners Financial relocates headquarters
ProPartners Financial (PPF), a one-stop Farm Credit System solution for crop input vendors who offer financing to their customers, has moved to a larger operations and headquarters office in Lake Elmo, Minn.
“The crop input supply industry will continue to grow to meet the demands of today’s crop producers,” said Chris Mueller, president of PPF. “We are pleased to grow along with our customer base. Our new office facility allows for this growth and will support our ability to serve our customers at a high level.”
The new space houses loan processing, underwriting, documentation, information technology, accounting, customer service and other functions. In addition to the Lake Elmo location, PPF has offices in Bloomington, Ill., Fargo, N.D., and Spokane, WA. Additional sales and marketing representatives are located in Missouri, Kansas, Indiana, Tennessee, and California.
PPF merged with the Northwest Farm Credit Services Dealer Financial Services (DFS) unit Sept. 1, 2012. PPF is owned by 10 Farm Credit System associations with $36 billion in combined assets. It expected that PPF will provide nearly $2 billion in loan commitments to the customers of crop input dealers across the country in 2013.
The new office address is 8550 Hudson Blvd. North and is adjacent to the previous office location. Lake Elmo is located just to the east of St. Paul, Minn.
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting