ProPartners Financial relocates headquarters
ProPartners Financial (PPF), a one-stop Farm Credit System solution for crop input vendors who offer financing to their customers, has moved to a larger operations and headquarters office in Lake Elmo, Minn.
“The crop input supply industry will continue to grow to meet the demands of today’s crop producers,” said Chris Mueller, president of PPF. “We are pleased to grow along with our customer base. Our new office facility allows for this growth and will support our ability to serve our customers at a high level.”
The new space houses loan processing, underwriting, documentation, information technology, accounting, customer service and other functions. In addition to the Lake Elmo location, PPF has offices in Bloomington, Ill., Fargo, N.D., and Spokane, WA. Additional sales and marketing representatives are located in Missouri, Kansas, Indiana, Tennessee, and California.
PPF merged with the Northwest Farm Credit Services Dealer Financial Services (DFS) unit Sept. 1, 2012. PPF is owned by 10 Farm Credit System associations with $36 billion in combined assets. It expected that PPF will provide nearly $2 billion in loan commitments to the customers of crop input dealers across the country in 2013.
The new office address is 8550 Hudson Blvd. North and is adjacent to the previous office location. Lake Elmo is located just to the east of St. Paul, Minn.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law