Precision Laboratories releases Mix Tank 3.0
click image to zoom Precision Laboratories has released a major update to Mix Tank, the patent-pending app for iPhone and Android smartphones. With a new, simplified design, Mix Tank 3.0 features Mix Sheets, a feature that captures product use rates, field size, spray volume and tank size. Mix Sheets provide rates per acre, per load and per field. Full details of the latest mobile application updates are available online at http://www.mixtankapp.com/.
“Mix Sheets are a direct result of listening to our users and discovering what capabilities and features they find most beneficial,” said Jim Reiss, vice president of Ag Chemistries at Precision Laboratories. “Mix Sheets are integrated into the core of Mix Tank as a tool to help prevent mixing problems, an area of intense interest for us. Use rates are now calculated automatically after entering basic information, which can then be easily shared via email. We continue to elevate what Mix Tank can do for applicators.”
Mix Tank is primarily designed to assist agricultural applicators with the proper chemical mixing sequence to prevent tank mixing problems. Along with its newest features, Mix Tank offers additional tools such as weather integration, which captures real-time data to maintain accurate spray logs and documentation. It now also has a “My Favorites” feature, providing quick access to the user’s preferred crop protection products.
“Our key objective is to make Mix Tank the easy-to-use spray management tool that fits in the palm of your hand,” says Dan Ori, marketing manager for Precision Laboratories. “The redesign of the app will make the most-used features easily accessible with a simple swipe. Mix Tank is the only app of its kind in the ag industry that has all of these features completely integrated into one user-friendly platform.”
Mix Tank is available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play by searching for Mix Tank or Precision Laboratories. For more information on Mix Tank 3.0 and Precision Laboratories products, visit http://www.precisionlab.com/.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants