Potash Ridge receives mining permit for Blawn Mountain
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Oil, Gas and Mining has approved the Corporation's Notice of Intention to Commence Large Mining Operations at its Blawn Mountain Project.
The Corporation filed the NOI with DOGM in December 2013. The approval initiates a public comment period that will end on August 8, 2014. The application has met all the regulatory requirements set out by DOGM for new mining projects in the state.
"The NOI approval is a major regulatory accomplishment for the Blawn Mountain Project and is the culmination of tremendous work effort by our team," said Guy Bentinck, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We are now very advanced on our permitting program for the Project, with only one more major permit remaining to be addressed as part of the upcoming feasibility study. The receipt of the NOI further evidences the continued efficiency of the permitting process in Utah. We would like to thank DOGM for processing our application in such a timely manner."
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data