Potash Ridge receives ground water discharge permit
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground Water Discharge Permit for the Blawn Mountain Project.
On June 17, 2014 the corporation announced that UDWQ had issued a Public Notice of Intent to Issue Ground Water Discharge Permit. This initiated a 30-day public comment period that ended on July 16, 2014. No comments or objections were received during this period. As such, UDWQ has issued the final Permit to Potash Ridge. The receipt of the Permit represents another major permitting milestone for the Project.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning