Potash Ridge receives ground water discharge permit
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that the Utah Division of Water Quality ("UDWQ") issued the Ground Water Discharge Permit for the Blawn Mountain Project.
On June 17, 2014 the corporation announced that UDWQ had issued a Public Notice of Intent to Issue Ground Water Discharge Permit. This initiated a 30-day public comment period that ended on July 16, 2014. No comments or objections were received during this period. As such, UDWQ has issued the final Permit to Potash Ridge. The receipt of the Permit represents another major permitting milestone for the Project.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement