Potash Corp sees 'lots of hurdles' to takeover of ICL
"I would be so surprised to see the owners of Uralkali or the owners of Belaruskali - which is the government of Belarus - to enter any transaction which changed the way they market product. Why would I give up 15 percent ownership in a company and destroy my business plan, and diminish the value of the other 85 percent? I'm not too worried about that situation."
The main owners of Uralkali sold bonds exchangeable into shares earlier this month in a deal that could give a Chinese sovereign wealth fund a stake in the company. Belarus' President, Alexander Lukashenko, said on Tuesday his country is talking with companies from China, India, Europe and the Arab world about selling a minority stake in Belaruskali.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company