Potash Corp says Uralkali-Belaruskali reunion 'logical'
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Officer Bill Doyle said on Tuesday it was "logical" to expect potash rivals Uralkali OAO of Russia and Belaruskali to reunite at some point.
Doyle, speaking at the BMO Capital Markets Global Metals & Mining conference in Hollywood, Fla., said it was unclear when the two potash traders would get back together. Uralkali quit the Belarusian Potash Co in July 2013.
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting