Potash Corp says Uralkali-Belaruskali reunion 'logical'
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Officer Bill Doyle said on Tuesday it was "logical" to expect potash rivals Uralkali OAO of Russia and Belaruskali to reunite at some point.
Doyle, speaking at the BMO Capital Markets Global Metals & Mining conference in Hollywood, Fla., said it was unclear when the two potash traders would get back together. Uralkali quit the Belarusian Potash Co in July 2013.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement