Potash Corp lowers 2013 potash demand forecast
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan lowered its forecast for 2013 world potash shipments on Thursday to between 53 and 54 million tonnes, down from its previous estimate of nearly 56 million tonnes, but higher than 2012's 51 million tonnes.
The company said it expects global demand for 55 to 58 million tonnes of potash in 2014.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown