Potash Corp lowers 2013 potash demand forecast
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan lowered its forecast for 2013 world potash shipments on Thursday to between 53 and 54 million tonnes, down from its previous estimate of nearly 56 million tonnes, but higher than 2012's 51 million tonnes.
The company said it expects global demand for 55 to 58 million tonnes of potash in 2014.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals