Potash Corp lowers 2013 potash demand forecast
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan lowered its forecast for 2013 world potash shipments on Thursday to between 53 and 54 million tonnes, down from its previous estimate of nearly 56 million tonnes, but higher than 2012's 51 million tonnes.
The company said it expects global demand for 55 to 58 million tonnes of potash in 2014.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants