Potash Corp lowers 2013 potash demand forecast
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan lowered its forecast for 2013 world potash shipments on Thursday to between 53 and 54 million tonnes, down from its previous estimate of nearly 56 million tonnes, but higher than 2012's 51 million tonnes.
The company said it expects global demand for 55 to 58 million tonnes of potash in 2014.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning