Popular agronomy resource available as smartphone app
Also included in the app are a variety of useful guides and calculators for planting populations and nutrient removal as well as guides on fertilizer and pH.
“We still print the paper version of the Agronomy Guide,” said Weirich, “and it is as popular as ever, but we only print so many. The app is available to everyone, and with its customizable comparisons, search capabilities and the fact that it’s always in your pocket, we think it’s a valuable tool.”
Growers in the MFA Incorporated trade territory can use the Agronomy Guide app’s find-an-expert function to locate an MFA agronomy expert for additional advice and service.
The inaugural major sponsor of the 2014 Agronomy Guide app is John Deere. As such, users will see pertinent product information and be able to easily access additional information on a wide variety of John Deere products via links on the home page and the category menus.
To download the app, visit Agronomyguide.com or the online market place for your device and search for MFA Agronomy Guide.
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting