Popular agronomy resource available as smartphone app
Also included in the app are a variety of useful guides and calculators for planting populations and nutrient removal as well as guides on fertilizer and pH.
“We still print the paper version of the Agronomy Guide,” said Weirich, “and it is as popular as ever, but we only print so many. The app is available to everyone, and with its customizable comparisons, search capabilities and the fact that it’s always in your pocket, we think it’s a valuable tool.”
Growers in the MFA Incorporated trade territory can use the Agronomy Guide app’s find-an-expert function to locate an MFA agronomy expert for additional advice and service.
The inaugural major sponsor of the 2014 Agronomy Guide app is John Deere. As such, users will see pertinent product information and be able to easily access additional information on a wide variety of John Deere products via links on the home page and the category menus.
To download the app, visit Agronomyguide.com or the online market place for your device and search for MFA Agronomy Guide.
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement