Popular agronomy resource available as smartphone app
Also included in the app are a variety of useful guides and calculators for planting populations and nutrient removal as well as guides on fertilizer and pH.
“We still print the paper version of the Agronomy Guide,” said Weirich, “and it is as popular as ever, but we only print so many. The app is available to everyone, and with its customizable comparisons, search capabilities and the fact that it’s always in your pocket, we think it’s a valuable tool.”
Growers in the MFA Incorporated trade territory can use the Agronomy Guide app’s find-an-expert function to locate an MFA agronomy expert for additional advice and service.
The inaugural major sponsor of the 2014 Agronomy Guide app is John Deere. As such, users will see pertinent product information and be able to easily access additional information on a wide variety of John Deere products via links on the home page and the category menus.
To download the app, visit Agronomyguide.com or the online market place for your device and search for MFA Agronomy Guide.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto