Pinnacle acquires G and C Fertilizer Company
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC, through its subsidiary Jimmy Sanders Incorporated, has acquired certain assets from G and C Fertilizer Company Incorporated located in Lyons, Ga. Specifically, Sanders acquired the agriculture retail assets associated with G and C Fertilizer, d/b/a U.S. #1 Farm Center.
U.S. #1 Farm Center was founded in 1969 as a seed, fertilizer and crop protection retail business providing full service to growers in the traditional row crop markets as well as specialty vegetable markets in southeast Georgia. “We are excited to welcome U.S. #1 Farm Center to the Sanders family,” said Bo Kennedy, Area Operations Manager for Sanders in Georgia and southern Alabama. “Joey Clark and the team at U.S. #1 bring valuable expertise in the specialty vegetable markets and will complement the existing Sanders business in Georgia.”
Joey Clark, manager of U.S. #1 Farm Center said, “Our decision to team up with Sanders was based on Sanders’ commitment to their customers and employees. They follow core principles that put the customer first, and that was very important to us.”
The former U.S. #1 Farm Center location in Lyons, Ga., will become a Sanders facility and continue to be managed by Joey Clark. Sanders will continue to offer custom fertilizer blends, as well as seed and crop protection products. The Lyons, Ga., location will also introduce new precision ag services through Sanders’ proprietary OptiGro system.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.