Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC will acquire Kerman Ag Resources, Inc.. Kerman Ag will operate as part of Pinnacle's Performance Agriculture brand. Located in Kerman, Calif., Kerman Ag is a full-service agricultural input retailer specializing in sales and service of chemicals and fertilizers for vineyards, tree crops, and row crops.
Founded in 2006, Kerman Ag provides plant nutrition products, crop protection chemicals, seed and other agronomic services to local growers. Through its team of field experts, Kerman Ag services growers of crops such as corn, tomatoes, alfalfa, barley, cotton, almonds, oranges, grapes, and raisins.
The new Performance Agriculture location will remain at 1100 S. Madera Avenue, Kerman, CA, 93630, and will be managed by Raymond Maul, former President of Kerman Ag. Liz Bowles will continue as Operations Manager, and all sales representatives and other employees of Kerman Ag will retain their current positions under the new ownership.
“We are very excited to be a part of Performance Agriculture. This union allows us to enhance the products and innovative solutions that we bring to our growers,” said Maul. “The Central Valley has very diverse crops and farming is year-round with everything from row crops to vegetables and fruit and nut crops. We are proud to align with a team that is committed to year-round grower success and helping ensure the most return on our growers’ investments.”
“We look forward to working with the area growers of the Central Valley which continues to be one of the top producing counties in the nation based on gross value of agricultural production,” said Jason White, President of Performance Agriculture. “We are confident that the farmers Kerman Ag has served so well will experience a seamless transition and will continue to receive the excellent service they have come to know in meeting all of their crop input needs.”
Kerman, California is Performance Agriculture’s sixth retail location offering custom fertilizer blends, seed, and crop protection products, and award-winning precision agriculture services. Plans are underway to launch additional Performance Agriculture locations in the Mountain and Pacific states.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement