Photo contest launched FS InVision seed corn
A photography contest to raise awareness of the newly rebranded FS seed corn line as FS InVision was conducted throughout the Growmark/FS service territory of Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Photos with the new logo placed in a variety of locations and then uploaded to the FS system Facebook earned monetary donations to state FFA associations. Growmark explained that the contest was to celebrate the re-branding and support the next generation of local Midwest growers. Entries were received from throughout the Midwest. The FS System made monetary donations to the Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin state FFA associations for each sighting uploaded.
An overall winning photograph judged to be the best in meeting the concept of introducing the rebranded seed was submitted by Shawn Kinkade of Piper City, Ill. Kinkade’s photograph showed the logo prominently displayed on a fertilizer storage tank at the Heritage FS facility near Herscher, Ill.
FS InVision is the new proprietary corn brand of the FS System, and exclusively available through FS member cooperatives.
“The FS InVision brand represents our commitment to bring innovation and a vision for the future in corn hybrids,” said Lance Ruppert, FS Seed sales and marketing manager. “We understand the importance of seed in delivering value to growers.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company