PhosAgro and Belaruskali sign supply agreement
PhosAgro, one of the world’s leading vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producers, announced that it has signed a potash supply contract with Belaruskali.
PhosAgro CEO Andrey Guryev said: “Following last year’s breakup of the Belaruskali-Uralkali consortium, Russian NPK fertilizer manufacturers and agricultural producers, who account for approximately 2.1 million tonnes of demand per year, now have the option of buying potash from alternative suppliers based on which party can offer the best conditions.”
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto