PhosAgro and Belaruskali sign supply agreement
PhosAgro, one of the world’s leading vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producers, announced that it has signed a potash supply contract with Belaruskali.
PhosAgro CEO Andrey Guryev said: “Following last year’s breakup of the Belaruskali-Uralkali consortium, Russian NPK fertilizer manufacturers and agricultural producers, who account for approximately 2.1 million tonnes of demand per year, now have the option of buying potash from alternative suppliers based on which party can offer the best conditions.”
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals