PhaseRx signs technology evaluation agreement with Monsanto
PhaseRx, Inc., a privately held RNAi delivery technology company, announced that it has signed a funded technology evaluation agreement with Monsanto Company for PhaseRx's delivery technologies. Through the agreement, Monsanto will evaluate PhaseRx's SMARTT Polymer Technology for potential agricultural applications. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"This agreement with Monsanto represents PhaseRx's first project in the large and growing field of agriculture," said Robert Overell, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of PhaseRx, Inc. "It also helps further validate the breadth of PhaseRx platform capabilities beyond our primary focus applications."
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta