PhaseRx signs technology evaluation agreement with Monsanto
PhaseRx, Inc., a privately held RNAi delivery technology company, announced that it has signed a funded technology evaluation agreement with Monsanto Company for PhaseRx's delivery technologies. Through the agreement, Monsanto will evaluate PhaseRx's SMARTT Polymer Technology for potential agricultural applications. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"This agreement with Monsanto represents PhaseRx's first project in the large and growing field of agriculture," said Robert Overell, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of PhaseRx, Inc. "It also helps further validate the breadth of PhaseRx platform capabilities beyond our primary focus applications."
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?