Peterson brothers begin new video series
The same musical trio who gave us “I’m Farming and I Grow it” and “Farmer Style” are at it again, but this time they are using less music and more experience to educate consumers.
A new video series created by the same musical trio who gave us “I’m a Farmer and I Grow it” and “Farming Style” shows consumers that farmers do more than drive tractors all day.
Peterson BrothersThe Peterson Brothers In their first video of their new “Life of a Farmer” series, the brothers take the audience on what it takes to keep their fields and cows happy. From feeding cows, spreading manure and caring for sick cows, work on the farm is never done.
They also discuss why college is necessary for future farmers.
Click on the video above to watch the first video on the series. Another video is expected in February.
While its popularity may pale in comparison to their hit music parodies, the video does help educate consumers. Many comments left for the video support not only the Peterson brothers but also for the farmers who feed them.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals