Peterson brothers begin new video series
The same musical trio who gave us “I’m Farming and I Grow it” and “Farmer Style” are at it again, but this time they are using less music and more experience to educate consumers.
A new video series created by the same musical trio who gave us “I’m a Farmer and I Grow it” and “Farming Style” shows consumers that farmers do more than drive tractors all day.
Peterson BrothersThe Peterson Brothers In their first video of their new “Life of a Farmer” series, the brothers take the audience on what it takes to keep their fields and cows happy. From feeding cows, spreading manure and caring for sick cows, work on the farm is never done.
They also discuss why college is necessary for future farmers.
Click on the video above to watch the first video on the series. Another video is expected in February.
While its popularity may pale in comparison to their hit music parodies, the video does help educate consumers. Many comments left for the video support not only the Peterson brothers but also for the farmers who feed them.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism