Peterson Brothers: Springtime on the farm
Peterson Farm Brothers | FacebookThe Peterson Farm Brothers The latest installment of the Peterson Farm Brothers’ “Life of a Farmer” video series shows common springtime activities on the farm. From cleaning the cattle semi to preparing for the upcoming months of fieldwork, the Peterson family – like others around the country – kept busy in April.
The video also showed consumers just how big of a role weather plays in farming and livestock production.
Click on the video above to see the full clip.
Since releasing their first hit, “I’m Farming and I Grow It” last June, the Peterson Farm Brothers have helped bridge the gap between consumers and producers. They don’t expect to produce another parody until later this summer. In the meantime, fans have left encouraging messages on the latest video installment.
“Respect for the farmers; they work a lot, and sometimes are underrated,” one fan commented.
“Great content, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next video in i this series!” another added.
- Peterson brothers help promote Kansas agriculture
- Life of a Farmer: What spring break?
- Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
- Peterson brothers begin new video series
- The Peterson brothers are back!
- Ranching music video goes viral
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals