Peterson Brothers: Springtime on the farm
Peterson Farm Brothers | FacebookThe Peterson Farm Brothers The latest installment of the Peterson Farm Brothers’ “Life of a Farmer” video series shows common springtime activities on the farm. From cleaning the cattle semi to preparing for the upcoming months of fieldwork, the Peterson family – like others around the country – kept busy in April.
The video also showed consumers just how big of a role weather plays in farming and livestock production.
Click on the video above to see the full clip.
Since releasing their first hit, “I’m Farming and I Grow It” last June, the Peterson Farm Brothers have helped bridge the gap between consumers and producers. They don’t expect to produce another parody until later this summer. In the meantime, fans have left encouraging messages on the latest video installment.
“Respect for the farmers; they work a lot, and sometimes are underrated,” one fan commented.
“Great content, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next video in i this series!” another added.
- Peterson brothers help promote Kansas agriculture
- Life of a Farmer: What spring break?
- Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
- Peterson brothers begin new video series
- The Peterson brothers are back!
- Ranching music video goes viral
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014