Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
The Peterson Farm Brothers shot to fame last year with their farmer-inspired parodies, “I’m Farming and I Grow it” and “Farmer Style.” Now, with the second installment of their “Life of a Farmer” series, the brothers are showing fans that farmers work hard to feed the country and world.
As the Kansas-based farming family shows, farmers don’t get a snow day. After a mostly dry start to 2013, February in particular has proved to be very snowy for the region.
“While students around the area are celebrating their days off from school, farmers and farm kids must work through the snow to care for the animals,” the video says.
Click on the video above to see the full clip.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implantation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.