Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
The Peterson Farm Brothers shot to fame last year with their farmer-inspired parodies, “I’m Farming and I Grow it” and “Farmer Style.” Now, with the second installment of their “Life of a Farmer” series, the brothers are showing fans that farmers work hard to feed the country and world.
As the Kansas-based farming family shows, farmers don’t get a snow day. After a mostly dry start to 2013, February in particular has proved to be very snowy for the region.
“While students around the area are celebrating their days off from school, farmers and farm kids must work through the snow to care for the animals,” the video says.
Click on the video above to see the full clip.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto