Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
The Peterson Farm Brothers shot to fame last year with their farmer-inspired parodies, “I’m Farming and I Grow it” and “Farmer Style.” Now, with the second installment of their “Life of a Farmer” series, the brothers are showing fans that farmers work hard to feed the country and world.
As the Kansas-based farming family shows, farmers don’t get a snow day. After a mostly dry start to 2013, February in particular has proved to be very snowy for the region.
“While students around the area are celebrating their days off from school, farmers and farm kids must work through the snow to care for the animals,” the video says.
Click on the video above to see the full clip.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America