Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
The Peterson Farm Brothers shot to fame last year with their farmer-inspired parodies, “I’m Farming and I Grow it” and “Farmer Style.” Now, with the second installment of their “Life of a Farmer” series, the brothers are showing fans that farmers work hard to feed the country and world.
As the Kansas-based farming family shows, farmers don’t get a snow day. After a mostly dry start to 2013, February in particular has proved to be very snowy for the region.
“While students around the area are celebrating their days off from school, farmers and farm kids must work through the snow to care for the animals,” the video says.
Click on the video above to see the full clip.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta