Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
The Peterson Farm Brothers shot to fame last year with their farmer-inspired parodies, “I’m Farming and I Grow it” and “Farmer Style.” Now, with the second installment of their “Life of a Farmer” series, the brothers are showing fans that farmers work hard to feed the country and world.
As the Kansas-based farming family shows, farmers don’t get a snow day. After a mostly dry start to 2013, February in particular has proved to be very snowy for the region.
“While students around the area are celebrating their days off from school, farmers and farm kids must work through the snow to care for the animals,” the video says.
Click on the video above to see the full clip.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals