Peterson Farm Bros. wrap up farming series
Peterson Farm Brothers | FacebookThe Peterson Farm Brothers The Peterson Farm Bros., a trio of young Kansas ranchers, shot to fame in 2012 with their parody of “I’m Sexy and I Know It.” The popular hit landed them in the national media spotlight, bringing agriculture directly to disconnected consumers.
Once they have the public’s attention, the group decided to take advocacy into their own hands by releasing monthly videos chronically the life of America’s hardworking farmers.
From the chill of winter to the summer heat waves, they documented exactly what it takes to feed a nation.
The theme song, embedded above or accessed here, wraps up the series. The trio is now selling the informational videos on DVD. Click here for more.
Each video is also available online:
In addition to “I’m Sexy and I Know It,” the trio also released parodies of “Roar,” “Gangnam Style,” “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” and “Sail.” Together, these parodies have been seen nearly 24 million times on YouTube. They also recently performed in front of a crowd of young European farmers in Germany.
Fans of the Peterson Farm Bros. are both urban and rural, with many praising the trio for their work.
“Please keep it up. You guys are the future and I thank you,” one person wrote on the group’s Facebook page.
“Appreciate you young men bringing awareness to an awesome life,” another added.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company