Peterson Farm Bros. wrap up farming series
Peterson Farm Brothers | FacebookThe Peterson Farm Brothers The Peterson Farm Bros., a trio of young Kansas ranchers, shot to fame in 2012 with their parody of “I’m Sexy and I Know It.” The popular hit landed them in the national media spotlight, bringing agriculture directly to disconnected consumers.
Once they have the public’s attention, the group decided to take advocacy into their own hands by releasing monthly videos chronically the life of America’s hardworking farmers.
From the chill of winter to the summer heat waves, they documented exactly what it takes to feed a nation.
The theme song, embedded above or accessed here, wraps up the series. The trio is now selling the informational videos on DVD. Click here for more.
Each video is also available online:
In addition to “I’m Sexy and I Know It,” the trio also released parodies of “Roar,” “Gangnam Style,” “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” and “Sail.” Together, these parodies have been seen nearly 24 million times on YouTube. They also recently performed in front of a crowd of young European farmers in Germany.
Fans of the Peterson Farm Bros. are both urban and rural, with many praising the trio for their work.
“Please keep it up. You guys are the future and I thank you,” one person wrote on the group’s Facebook page.
“Appreciate you young men bringing awareness to an awesome life,” another added.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.