Peterson Farm Bros. go global
The Peterson Brothers have a new job title to add to their resumes: global rock stars.
The famous farming trio brought agriculture to the spotlight with their pro-farming parodies, but their fame is no longer limited to just the domestic stage.
Earlier this month at the Agritechnica expo in Hannover, Germany, the Peterson Farm Brothers took the stage to sing their parodies to a crowd of excited, young farmers.
The brothers rocked out all of their parodies, including their newest tune to “Sail” by AWOLNATION.
The reaction to their performance was overwhelming from fans across the world: .
“Cool bei uns in Deutschland you are AWESOME,” one fan wrote on the YouTube page..
“Bravo les Peterson !!!.... Très bonne idée pour Agritechnica !!!” Another commented.
“Wonderful, thank you again for representing America with good honest hard-working farmers. YEAH!!” an American fan said on Facebook.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta