Peterson Farm Bros. go global
The Peterson Brothers have a new job title to add to their resumes: global rock stars.
The famous farming trio brought agriculture to the spotlight with their pro-farming parodies, but their fame is no longer limited to just the domestic stage.
Earlier this month at the Agritechnica expo in Hannover, Germany, the Peterson Farm Brothers took the stage to sing their parodies to a crowd of excited, young farmers.
The brothers rocked out all of their parodies, including their newest tune to “Sail” by AWOLNATION.
The reaction to their performance was overwhelming from fans across the world: .
“Cool bei uns in Deutschland you are AWESOME,” one fan wrote on the YouTube page..
“Bravo les Peterson !!!.... Très bonne idée pour Agritechnica !!!” Another commented.
“Wonderful, thank you again for representing America with good honest hard-working farmers. YEAH!!” an American fan said on Facebook.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism