Peterson Farm Bros. go global
The Peterson Brothers have a new job title to add to their resumes: global rock stars.
The famous farming trio brought agriculture to the spotlight with their pro-farming parodies, but their fame is no longer limited to just the domestic stage.
Earlier this month at the Agritechnica expo in Hannover, Germany, the Peterson Farm Brothers took the stage to sing their parodies to a crowd of excited, young farmers.
The brothers rocked out all of their parodies, including their newest tune to “Sail” by AWOLNATION.
The reaction to their performance was overwhelming from fans across the world: .
“Cool bei uns in Deutschland you are AWESOME,” one fan wrote on the YouTube page..
“Bravo les Peterson !!!.... Très bonne idée pour Agritechnica !!!” Another commented.
“Wonderful, thank you again for representing America with good honest hard-working farmers. YEAH!!” an American fan said on Facebook.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease