Peterson Farm Bros. go global
The Peterson Brothers have a new job title to add to their resumes: global rock stars.
The famous farming trio brought agriculture to the spotlight with their pro-farming parodies, but their fame is no longer limited to just the domestic stage.
Earlier this month at the Agritechnica expo in Hannover, Germany, the Peterson Farm Brothers took the stage to sing their parodies to a crowd of excited, young farmers.
The brothers rocked out all of their parodies, including their newest tune to “Sail” by AWOLNATION.
The reaction to their performance was overwhelming from fans across the world: .
“Cool bei uns in Deutschland you are AWESOME,” one fan wrote on the YouTube page..
“Bravo les Peterson !!!.... Très bonne idée pour Agritechnica !!!” Another commented.
“Wonderful, thank you again for representing America with good honest hard-working farmers. YEAH!!” an American fan said on Facebook.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report