Peterson Bros: Work – and fun – during harvest
Leave it to three brothers to find humor and fun amid silage harvest. In their latest “Life of a Farmer” video series, the Peterson Farm Brothers show that farming can be fun, too.
Taking viewers on a ride in the combine, the brothers show just what it takes to harvest silage. Going from the field to the farm
Peterson Farm Brothers | FacebookThe Peterson Farm Brothers “Forage harvesting is one of the most enjoyable jobs on the farm. The whole family gets to be involved and we have fun working with each other.”
“Forage harvest is a very important time on our farm. The feed we harvest in September must last us through the winter and the rest of the year. You will see this is a common theme in these videos. What you do in one month will affect you for many months to come. It can be exciting as well as stressful, but hey – that is just the life of a farmer.
Watch the YouTube video above or click here.
The trio’s other parodies of "I'm Sexy and I Know It," “Gangnam Style,” “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” and “Sail” have been seen more than 23 million times on YouTube, and there is little doubt that this will also quickly become popular among agricultural producers and consumers.
More videos and parodies from the Peterson Brothers
- The Peterson Farm Brothers are at it again
- Peterson Farm Bros: Staying busy during rainy August
- Peterson Bros take a break from rapping to show life on the farm
- Peterson Farm Brothers: One year later
- Life of a Farmer: Rushing to harvest wheat
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Peterson Brothers: Springtime on the farm
- Peterson brothers help promote Kansas agriculture
- Life of a Farmer: What spring break?
- Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
- Peterson brothers begin new video series
- The Peterson brothers are back!
- Ranching music video goes viral
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?