Peterson Bros: Work – and fun – during harvest
Leave it to three brothers to find humor and fun amid silage harvest. In their latest “Life of a Farmer” video series, the Peterson Farm Brothers show that farming can be fun, too.
Taking viewers on a ride in the combine, the brothers show just what it takes to harvest silage. Going from the field to the farm
Peterson Farm Brothers | FacebookThe Peterson Farm Brothers “Forage harvesting is one of the most enjoyable jobs on the farm. The whole family gets to be involved and we have fun working with each other.”
“Forage harvest is a very important time on our farm. The feed we harvest in September must last us through the winter and the rest of the year. You will see this is a common theme in these videos. What you do in one month will affect you for many months to come. It can be exciting as well as stressful, but hey – that is just the life of a farmer.
Watch the YouTube video above or click here.
The trio’s other parodies of "I'm Sexy and I Know It," “Gangnam Style,” “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” and “Sail” have been seen more than 23 million times on YouTube, and there is little doubt that this will also quickly become popular among agricultural producers and consumers.
More videos and parodies from the Peterson Brothers
- The Peterson Farm Brothers are at it again
- Peterson Farm Bros: Staying busy during rainy August
- Peterson Bros take a break from rapping to show life on the farm
- Peterson Farm Brothers: One year later
- Life of a Farmer: Rushing to harvest wheat
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Peterson Brothers: Springtime on the farm
- Peterson brothers help promote Kansas agriculture
- Life of a Farmer: What spring break?
- Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
- Peterson brothers begin new video series
- The Peterson brothers are back!
- Ranching music video goes viral
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto