Perdue AgriBusiness opens Pioneer sales agency
Perdue AgriBusiness, in conjunction with DuPont Pioneer, will establish a new, multi-outlet seed sales agency on the Eastern Shore. This new agency will help farmers in the state of Delaware optimize production and offer helpful insights into crop management.
“Perdue AgriBusiness is pleased to work with DuPont Pioneer as a seed agent in Delaware,” said Dick Willey, president Perdue AgriBusiness. “Through our strong relationship with farmers and Pioneer research and technology offerings, we can help farmers prosper and further strengthen agriculture in Delaware.”
A new seed processing, storage and distribution center is being constructed at the site of Perdue’s existing grain facility on Adams Road in Bridgeville, Del. The center will have 8,400 square feet of floor space and will open in early 2014 to support the Pioneer® brand seed sales and service business.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America