Perdue AgriBusiness opens Pioneer sales agency
Perdue AgriBusiness, in conjunction with DuPont Pioneer, will establish a new, multi-outlet seed sales agency on the Eastern Shore. This new agency will help farmers in the state of Delaware optimize production and offer helpful insights into crop management.
“Perdue AgriBusiness is pleased to work with DuPont Pioneer as a seed agent in Delaware,” said Dick Willey, president Perdue AgriBusiness. “Through our strong relationship with farmers and Pioneer research and technology offerings, we can help farmers prosper and further strengthen agriculture in Delaware.”
A new seed processing, storage and distribution center is being constructed at the site of Perdue’s existing grain facility on Adams Road in Bridgeville, Del. The center will have 8,400 square feet of floor space and will open in early 2014 to support the Pioneer® brand seed sales and service business.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta