Perdue AgriBusiness opens Pioneer sales agency
Perdue AgriBusiness, in conjunction with DuPont Pioneer, will establish a new, multi-outlet seed sales agency on the Eastern Shore. This new agency will help farmers in the state of Delaware optimize production and offer helpful insights into crop management.
“Perdue AgriBusiness is pleased to work with DuPont Pioneer as a seed agent in Delaware,” said Dick Willey, president Perdue AgriBusiness. “Through our strong relationship with farmers and Pioneer research and technology offerings, we can help farmers prosper and further strengthen agriculture in Delaware.”
A new seed processing, storage and distribution center is being constructed at the site of Perdue’s existing grain facility on Adams Road in Bridgeville, Del. The center will have 8,400 square feet of floor space and will open in early 2014 to support the Pioneer® brand seed sales and service business.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ports and River Receiving Systems