Perdue AgriBusiness opens Pioneer sales agency
Perdue AgriBusiness, in conjunction with DuPont Pioneer, will establish a new, multi-outlet seed sales agency on the Eastern Shore. This new agency will help farmers in the state of Delaware optimize production and offer helpful insights into crop management.
“Perdue AgriBusiness is pleased to work with DuPont Pioneer as a seed agent in Delaware,” said Dick Willey, president Perdue AgriBusiness. “Through our strong relationship with farmers and Pioneer research and technology offerings, we can help farmers prosper and further strengthen agriculture in Delaware.”
A new seed processing, storage and distribution center is being constructed at the site of Perdue’s existing grain facility on Adams Road in Bridgeville, Del. The center will have 8,400 square feet of floor space and will open in early 2014 to support the Pioneer® brand seed sales and service business.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement