Pan American Fertilizer acquires Exumer Corporation S.A.
Pan American Fertilizer Corp. announced that it has acquired 100 percent of Exumer Corporation S.A., as part of the previously announced expansion of operations to Uruguay with the intention to grow its market share in the fertilizer industry within South America.
"We are pleased with the addition of Exumer to the Pan American brand." commented Randy Wright CEO of Pan American. "Exumer is an important piece to expanding our South American operations and growing our South American market share within the fertilizer industry. We look forward to operating in a business friendly and agricultural focused country such as Uruguay, and we believe that this is a significant step forward in expanding our brand."
Wright will act as Exumer's director and chief executive officer on behalf of Pan American's interest.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease