Pan American Fertilizer acquires Exumer Corporation S.A.
Pan American Fertilizer Corp. announced that it has acquired 100 percent of Exumer Corporation S.A., as part of the previously announced expansion of operations to Uruguay with the intention to grow its market share in the fertilizer industry within South America.
"We are pleased with the addition of Exumer to the Pan American brand." commented Randy Wright CEO of Pan American. "Exumer is an important piece to expanding our South American operations and growing our South American market share within the fertilizer industry. We look forward to operating in a business friendly and agricultural focused country such as Uruguay, and we believe that this is a significant step forward in expanding our brand."
Wright will act as Exumer's director and chief executive officer on behalf of Pan American's interest.
- Second company sues Syngenta over Agrisure Viptera
- Fungi eyed to tackle weedy menace of American West
- Bayer CropScience expands site in Switzerland
- General Mills shareholders urged to reject GMO food proposal
- Survey of realtors shows Iowa farmland prices have dipped 9%
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Monday night
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre