Pan American Fertilizer acquires Exumer Corporation S.A.
Pan American Fertilizer Corp. announced that it has acquired 100 percent of Exumer Corporation S.A., as part of the previously announced expansion of operations to Uruguay with the intention to grow its market share in the fertilizer industry within South America.
"We are pleased with the addition of Exumer to the Pan American brand." commented Randy Wright CEO of Pan American. "Exumer is an important piece to expanding our South American operations and growing our South American market share within the fertilizer industry. We look forward to operating in a business friendly and agricultural focused country such as Uruguay, and we believe that this is a significant step forward in expanding our brand."
Wright will act as Exumer's director and chief executive officer on behalf of Pan American's interest.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto