Oct. 19 deadline to nominate Operator of the Year
There’s still time for ag retailers to recognize the skill and dedication of their custom applicators by nominating them for AGCO Application Equipment’s 2013 Operator of the Year program. The deadline is Sat., Oct. 19, for U.S. and Canadian retailers to submit online applications at http://search.applylikeapro.com.
The annual Operator of the Year program is designed to pay tribute to top professional operators throughout North America based on their performance both on and off the field, including professionalism, customer service and community involvement.
The list of nominees will be narrowed by an AGCO panel of judges to four finalists who will be invited to attend the 2013 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference & Expo Dec. 3-5 in Miami, Fla. There, the 2013 Operator of the Year winner will be announced and presented with the grand prize of a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle. All nominees for this prestigious award will receive a certificate of recognition.
AGCO manufactures the lineup of TerraGator self-propelled high-floatation applicators and RoGator self-propelled sprayers. The Operator of the Year program is open to all ag retailers and custom applicators regardless of the machine brands in their application fleet.
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease