Oct. 19 deadline to nominate Operator of the Year
There’s still time for ag retailers to recognize the skill and dedication of their custom applicators by nominating them for AGCO Application Equipment’s 2013 Operator of the Year program. The deadline is Sat., Oct. 19, for U.S. and Canadian retailers to submit online applications at http://search.applylikeapro.com.
The annual Operator of the Year program is designed to pay tribute to top professional operators throughout North America based on their performance both on and off the field, including professionalism, customer service and community involvement.
The list of nominees will be narrowed by an AGCO panel of judges to four finalists who will be invited to attend the 2013 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference & Expo Dec. 3-5 in Miami, Fla. There, the 2013 Operator of the Year winner will be announced and presented with the grand prize of a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle. All nominees for this prestigious award will receive a certificate of recognition.
AGCO manufactures the lineup of TerraGator self-propelled high-floatation applicators and RoGator self-propelled sprayers. The Operator of the Year program is open to all ag retailers and custom applicators regardless of the machine brands in their application fleet.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement