Oct. 19 deadline to nominate Operator of the Year
There’s still time for ag retailers to recognize the skill and dedication of their custom applicators by nominating them for AGCO Application Equipment’s 2013 Operator of the Year program. The deadline is Sat., Oct. 19, for U.S. and Canadian retailers to submit online applications at http://search.applylikeapro.com.
The annual Operator of the Year program is designed to pay tribute to top professional operators throughout North America based on their performance both on and off the field, including professionalism, customer service and community involvement.
The list of nominees will be narrowed by an AGCO panel of judges to four finalists who will be invited to attend the 2013 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference & Expo Dec. 3-5 in Miami, Fla. There, the 2013 Operator of the Year winner will be announced and presented with the grand prize of a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle. All nominees for this prestigious award will receive a certificate of recognition.
AGCO manufactures the lineup of TerraGator self-propelled high-floatation applicators and RoGator self-propelled sprayers. The Operator of the Year program is open to all ag retailers and custom applicators regardless of the machine brands in their application fleet.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems