Oct. 19 deadline to nominate Operator of the Year
There’s still time for ag retailers to recognize the skill and dedication of their custom applicators by nominating them for AGCO Application Equipment’s 2013 Operator of the Year program. The deadline is Sat., Oct. 19, for U.S. and Canadian retailers to submit online applications at http://search.applylikeapro.com.
The annual Operator of the Year program is designed to pay tribute to top professional operators throughout North America based on their performance both on and off the field, including professionalism, customer service and community involvement.
The list of nominees will be narrowed by an AGCO panel of judges to four finalists who will be invited to attend the 2013 Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) Conference & Expo Dec. 3-5 in Miami, Fla. There, the 2013 Operator of the Year winner will be announced and presented with the grand prize of a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle. All nominees for this prestigious award will receive a certificate of recognition.
AGCO manufactures the lineup of TerraGator self-propelled high-floatation applicators and RoGator self-propelled sprayers. The Operator of the Year program is open to all ag retailers and custom applicators regardless of the machine brands in their application fleet.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto