Nutra-Flo launches new liquid starter fertilizer
Nutra Flo, a producer of low salt, high orthophosphate starter fertilizers in North America, is introducing its newest starter fertilizer PureGradeT.
PureGradeT from Nutra-Flo gives growers the benefits of PureGrade's starter fertilizers fortified with Torque from Novozymes mixed in and delivered straight to the field. Agronomic benefits include enhanced early seedling development, enhanced root and shoot development for improved nutrient and water uptake, improved plant health enables plants to better handle environmental pressures and consistent yield increases.
"PureGradeT enables the crop to achieve its full yield potential by enhancing nutritional capabilities that drive natural growth processes such as root and shoot development, maximizing plant health and crop performance." said Ed Ummach, Vice President of PureGrade products for Nutra-Flo.
"Torque has undergone over a hundred field trials in Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, North Dakota, and has consistently delivered significant advantages over the control," said Ummach.
PureGradeT contains the LCO Promoter Technology present in Torque from Novozymes. LCO (Lipo-chitooligosaccharides) are low dose natural signal molecules. LCO Promoter Technology enables your crop to achieve its full yield potential by enhancing nutritional capabilities that drive natural growth processes, maximizing plant health and crop performance. This molecule has been in used in both corn and soybeans for almost a decade in products like Optimize.
PureGradeT is available immediately for the 2014 growing season at agriculture retail locations wherever Nutra-Flo products are sold.
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals