Nufarm to sell Valent's turf, ornamental, aquatics products in US
Nufarm Limited announced that it has reached agreement with Valent U.S.A. Corporation, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited, to secure marketing and distribution rights to Valent branded products for the US turf, ornamental and aquatics market.
The arrangements will cover Valent's portfolio of insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and plant growth regulators for professional golf course, lawn and landscape, production ornamental and aquatics markets.
The agreement will come into effect on February 16 and will reinforce Nufarm's position as one of the leading suppliers in the US turf and ornamental industry.
Nufarm's Managing Director, Doug Rathbone, said the addition of the Valent products will considerably strengthen Nufarm's position in the US Turf, Ornamental and Aquatics market, which is a key growth opportunity for the company.
Sumitomo Chemical Company's Director and Managing Executive Officer, Ray Nishimoto, welcomed the agreement, saying Nufarm's strong leadership position in the Turf, Ornamental and Aquatics market will ensure greater market penetration and support for the Valent portfolio.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.