Nufarm reorganizing its Australian operations
“This is about improving the business and more effectively meeting the needs of our customers with an efficient and cost-effective structure,” said Rathbone.
“The changes will enable us to be more responsive; more competitive; and more focused on delivering innovative, high quality products that continue to meet the needs of our customers.”
The company also announced that a review is underway of its manufacturing operations in New Zealand. The New Zealand manufacturing base includes production capacity for a number of higher value products that are exported to markets elsewhere in the world. Preliminary conclusions of the review will be discussed with New Zealand employees over coming weeks as part of a consultation process.
Rathbone said Nufarm is strongly committed to the New Zealand market and to continuing the delivery of high quality products and services to New Zealand customers.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning