NuTech Seed introduces YieldLeader precision placement tool
NuTech Seed, LLC is launching YieldLeader, a Web-based precision placement tool program powered by MyFarms, to their dealers and customers this season.
MyFarms, a leader in Data-Driven Farming, serves growers and their suppliers by delivering security, accuracy, and convenience. With the help of their dealer, growers can review, select and place unique NuTech Seed hybrids based on soil type, management practices, diseases and pests, as well as desired agronomic characteristics. Utilizing this program will help NuTech Seed growers increase their accuracy and efficiency, while ultimately increasing yield potential and adding convenience.
“The YieldLeader placement tool allows our growers to better use the field data they have collected over the years, combine it with all the great genetics and choices that NuTech offers, and use this information to make better decisions on their hybrid placement,” says Gene Kassmeyer, director of products for NuTech Seed. “Growers can use this tool and technology to get suggestions on hybrids in minutes rather than hours. Time is valuable to farmers and every minute counts.”
“With ever increasing access to new technologies and devices, having a program for farmers to access anywhere will be more important down the road,” says Tim Elliott, general manager for NuTech Seed. “The YieldLeader precision placement tool allows our dealers and growers to access their farm data from just about anywhere, at any time, as well as record notes about their day-to-day operations.”
The NuTech YieldLeader tool runs on any Web-accessible electronic device and a link to the website can be found at http://www.nutechseed.com/
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease