NuTech Seed introduces YieldLeader precision placement tool
NuTech Seed, LLC is launching YieldLeader, a Web-based precision placement tool program powered by MyFarms, to their dealers and customers this season.
MyFarms, a leader in Data-Driven Farming, serves growers and their suppliers by delivering security, accuracy, and convenience. With the help of their dealer, growers can review, select and place unique NuTech Seed hybrids based on soil type, management practices, diseases and pests, as well as desired agronomic characteristics. Utilizing this program will help NuTech Seed growers increase their accuracy and efficiency, while ultimately increasing yield potential and adding convenience.
“The YieldLeader placement tool allows our growers to better use the field data they have collected over the years, combine it with all the great genetics and choices that NuTech offers, and use this information to make better decisions on their hybrid placement,” says Gene Kassmeyer, director of products for NuTech Seed. “Growers can use this tool and technology to get suggestions on hybrids in minutes rather than hours. Time is valuable to farmers and every minute counts.”
“With ever increasing access to new technologies and devices, having a program for farmers to access anywhere will be more important down the road,” says Tim Elliott, general manager for NuTech Seed. “The YieldLeader precision placement tool allows our dealers and growers to access their farm data from just about anywhere, at any time, as well as record notes about their day-to-day operations.”
The NuTech YieldLeader tool runs on any Web-accessible electronic device and a link to the website can be found at http://www.nutechseed.com/
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.