Novozymes enters distribution agreement with Nutra-Flo
Novozymes announced an agreement with Nutra-Flo Company, one of the leading liquid fertilizer manufacturers in North America, for national distribution of Novozymes BioAg’s Torque and Ratchet brands bioyield enhancement products. Torque and Ratchet can be used for various crops and will be included in liquid fertilizer and micronutrient products from Nutra-Flo giving growers around the country the benefits of Nutra-Flo nutrient packages with the yield enhancement benefits of LCO Promoter Technology.
“These innovative and unique products have the ability to be mixed into liquid fertilizer and micro nutrients to maximize crop yields. This agreement allows Nutra-Flo to custom blend Novozymes’ Torque and Ratchet with their unique products,” says Trevor Thiessen, Vice President of Novozymes BioAg. “Ultimately it is a convenient way for distributors, dealers and growers to augment and strengthen their crop nutrient programs with leading-edge biological yield enhancement technologies.”
Raun Lohry, president of Nutra-Flo Company said, “As demand increases for greater yield performance, we are continuously seeking opportunities to provide our growers with the most efficient products in the market. The Novozymes BioAg product solutions provide a significant opportunity when paired with our PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer and MicroSolutions Micronutrients to increase efficiencies for our growers while yielding higher results.”
Torque for corn contains LCO Promoter Technology which has proven to promote early root and shoot development independent of environmental conditions, giving the crop a strong start to the season. This molecule has been in used in both corn and soybeans for almost a decade in products like Optimize. Ratchet contains LCO Promoter Technology formulated for foliar use in corn, soybeans and alfalfa. Ratchet enhances photosynthesis and increases sugar production for healthier plants and higher yields.
PureGrade Liquid Fertilizer and MicroSolutions Micronutrients containing Novozymes product will be available for the 2014 growing season at agriculture retail locations wherever Nutra-Flo
products are sold.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.