Novozymes, Monsanto complete closing of The BioAg Alliance
Novozymes and Monsanto Company announced they have completed the closing of the The BioAg Alliance, as announced on December 10, 2013. The announcement follows the satisfaction of relevant closing conditions and the receipt of required regulatory approvals. Both companies will now focus on implementing the long-term strategic alliance.
The BioAg Alliance is unique in the industry, bringing together Novozymes’ commercial BioAg operations and capabilities within microbial discovery, development and production with Monsanto’s microbial discovery, advanced biology, field testing and commercial capabilities. The result will be a comprehensive research, development and commercial collaboration for sustainable microbial products to help farmers globally meet the challenge of producing more with less – for the benefit of agriculture, consumers, the environment and society at large.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday